Total Compliance Management
Are you compliant with all the regulations?
If you think you are, can you prove it?
Regulatory compliance is complex and burdensome.
In a world of increasing complexity, the challenges posed by regulatory agencies and ever-changing rules are significant. OSHA, EPA and DOT compliance only addresses federal agencies; layered on top of these are state and local requirements. Many regulations are interwoven and cross reference other rules. Interpreting regulations can be difficult, and many EHS managers have is nagging worry about unknown risks. These include process failures, economic loss, and even business closure. Compliance failure can harm your enterprise, employees, the community and the environment.
Outsource your EHS initiatives. Save time and money.
We guarantee that all compliance obligations are covered.
Our Total Compliance Management program has all the benefits and warranties of the Guaranteed Compliance Program℠. Our proprietary system and expert advisors assure that the foundational regulatory requirements are complete and current. Then we go one step further. By outsourcing your EHS, you will have an Echelon Certified Compliance Advisor at your facility to manage day-to-day EHS functions. The advisor will take time to understand your business, build relationships with your personnel, observe and correct operational activities, and ensure the highest level of safety and compliance.
- An Embedded Expert. Your right-hand man is dedicated to the safety of your employees and facility
- Robust and Scaled Service. Advisor’s hours are tailored to your needs and optimized to your initiatives
- OSHA Programs. All requirements are met, including hazard communications, respiratory protection, forklifts, protective equipment, confined space, process safety management and more.
- EPA Compliance. We know all the requirements, including managing hazardous and non-hazardous waste, chemical management (EPCRA), wastewater treatment (NPDES), and air emissions (CAA).
- DOT Compliance. We have developed programs for driver safety, hazardous material classification and shipping, HazMat employee training, HazMat security plans, and FMSCA for land, sea or air transportation.
- Turnkey Implementation. We will design every component of a fully-compliant EHS system
- Focused Expertise. Tailored initiatives and drip training provide long term value
- Effective Presence. On-site presence from part-time to full-time delivers exactly what you need
- Concentrate on Core Business Processes, Not Supporting Ones. Outsourcing supporting processes gives you more time to focus on your core business imperatives.
- Risk Reduction: Outsourcing components of your business process helps shift certain responsibilities to a specialist, who can then develop reliable risk-mitigating strategies and tactics
- Reduced Costs: Outsourcing reduces both the hard costs and soft costs of in-house recruitment