[su_heading size=”25″ margin=”10″] REGULATORY MENTORING[/su_heading]
Making the Investment in Corporate Compliance.
Professional Development for EHS Managers.
Obtain Expert Help Every Week
WHAT IS THE PROGRAM?
The Regulatory Mentoring Program is an open forum style meeting where we can frankly and privately discuss the issues YOU are facing at YOUR facility. The meeting format is via live video (or phone) and is held weekly for 2 hours. Panel discussions will provide real insights from people that have been in the business for decades. Your questions will get answered and directions developed for your programs. We are devoted in your success as an EHS manager.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE?
- Regulatory Help: Echelon Environmental was founded to provide help to business owners and managers who are struggling to deal with the regulatory burdens.
- Leader Development: We want you to grow as a leader in your organization.
- Improved Compliance: Providing worker safety and environmental protection.
WHAT ARE THE MAJOR BENEFITS?
- Access to Experts: Essentially, you will be putting a panel of experts on your staff who will be available for consultation on a regular basis.
- Cost Savings: Instead of putting a consulting firm on retainer, you will have an equivalent service for a fraction of the cost.
- Enhanced Knowledge: By regularly being surrounded by EHS experts, you will learn from the best.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A regular live exchange of ideas with experts in the fields of EPA, DOT and OSHA compliance.
- Open Office Hours weekly where you call in with specific questions privately.
- Ready access to experienced professionals in the event of an urgent need.
- Review of case studies to learn from other people’s mistakes.
- Discussions of regulatory changes, pending and proposed, and how they might affect your operations.
- Lots of shared war stories with those who have been on the front lines for decades.
- In-depth analysis of your situations.
- A sounding board you can use to examine new programs at your facility.
- A private G+ community where we can discuss the meaning of EHS.
- Help in developing specific strategies for your facility.
- A confidential place to put your problems on the table and come up with solutions.
- Access to all the Regulatory Education classes.