Guaranteed Compliance ProgramSM
Are your EHS programs fully compliant?
The regulations are complex. This creates a cloud of uncertainty.In an increasingly complex world, EHS managers face significant challenges posed by regulatory agencies and ever-changing rules. OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations on Federal, state and local levels – are interwoven- and often one rule cross references a regulation of another other agency. Furthermore, EHS risks are inexorably embedded in many business systems and can be difficult to segregate and manage. Compliance failure can cause systemic process failures, significant fines, even business shutdown. A catastrophic failure can harm employees, the community and the environment at large.
Hand us your compliance issues. We’ll deliver – and we guarantee it.Our first-in-kind Guaranteed Compliance ProgramSM (GCP) brings your EHS initiatives into precise alignment with Federal EPA, DOT and OSHA regulations, as well as state and local mandates. The GCP certifies that the foundational regulatory requirements (hazard assessments, written plans, employee training, and others) are complete and current. Your dedicated Echelon Certified Advisor is your single point of contact who will solve complex compliance issues. Your advisor, utilizing our proprietary system, will solve complex compliance issues, and as an additional benefit utilize a Best Practices approach to improve your regulatory compliance position.
The Echelon Advantage. Many of our clients have commented on their experiences with run-of-the-mill consultants, so we’ve compared competitors to us. Read more......
Deficient partial solutions leave you at risk.
- Limited Knowledge Base. Consultants’ knowledge is limited to either OSHA, EPA or DOT
- Lack Comprehensive Methodology. Do not understand nuances of interrelated factors
- Limited and Inefficient Solution. Most lack comprehensive, multi-disciplinary skill
- Varying Expertise Levels. The capabilities of consultants vary greatly which creates risk
- Piecemeal Point of View. Most only look at compliance and not the big picture
- Minimal Understanding. Most don’t understand fundamental business imperatives
- Short Term Relationship. Most have a short-term engagement mentality
- Ineffective Training. “Train and Run” – with no long-term reinforcement
- Limited Risk Management. A limited solution results from compartmentalizing compliance
Guaranteed Compliance ProgramSM
- Broad & Deep Knowledge. Expertise across OSHA, EPA, and DOT – Federal, state & local
- Best of Breed Methodology. Our Echelon Solution Matrix ensures all regulations are met
- Comprehensive & Efficient Solution. Comprehensive skillset = comprehensive solution
- Echelon Certified Advisor. And advisor with 10 years of experience is dedicated to the client
- Strategic Point of View. This enables a comprehensive solution across multiple business units
- Understand Business Imperatives. We take the time to understand your business
- Long Term Relationship. We provide sustainable, long term compliance
- More Effective Training. We use drip training for employees on a regular and continual basis
- Enterprise Risk Management. Comprehensive solution and BPI provides unequalled value